German GCSE YR9/10/11
All key learning objects are covered.
- Pocket money and chores Family, numbers, direct object pronouns, rooms in house items in Bedroom, prepositions, typical tasks around the house, daily routine, time phrases.
- Eating and Drinking and Healthy Living (national foods, likes/dislikes/justifications, restaurants, buying food, quantities, menus, eating out, ordering food, time , different meals in the day, comparisons with Britain and TL country, what we should/n’t eat and drink .
- Shopping shops , clothing , colours , descriptions, comparisons, sizes, styles, types of material, weights and measures, prices, numbers , shopping trips –arranging to meet Someone, excuses via modals, directions.
- Jobs and future plans –school subjects, education post -Jobs, places of work, typical verbs and activities, future and conditional with basic IF clauses.
- Film and TV, Music and Technology TV programmes and types of film, comparatives and superlatives opinions and quantifiers, simple plot/character descriptions, musical instruments, types of music, revision of present tense with regular verbs, adverbs of frequency , opinions etc., use of the internet with key verbs, modern devices, activities, advantages and disadvantages of technology. Grammar and vocabulary
- Environment and Global issues. Basic vocabulary for problems and solutions, impersonal verbs (one must) and modals ,revision and combining of all three time frames, consolidation of grammar points.
- Location: Online
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 5
- Start Course: 10/01/2018
- Certificate: No