All key learning objects are covered.
- People and Identity (greetings, subject pronouns, the verb ’to be ‘and ‘to have ‘family members
- Core adjectives, linking words, physical description adjectival agreement, basic opinions) . (Alphabet to spell names, places, where you live? ,numbers to give age, birthday ,likes/dislikes/justifications, revisiting of previous context.)
- The Natural World (pets, colours, farm/wild animals, environmental surroundings, weather, revise opinions/adjectives/justifications, revisiting of previous contexts).
- Education and Day in Day out (subjects, opinions, time, comparisons, revisiting of previous contexts)(uniform, rules, daily routines, revisiting of previous contexts)
- Places (my town e.g police station, church etc.countries, compass points, nationalities, languages, music, typical cuisine, festivals, revisiting of previous contexts)
- Rest and Relaxation (recap of descriptions – physical and personality of famous sports stars,’to be’ and ‘to have’, sports and free time activities, present tense (full paradigm of key verbs: to go, to do, to play), future plans using the future tense with opinions, references to past and future using set phrases, frequency phrases, relevant sporting events e.g.: lympics).
- Grammar and vocabulary
- Holidays Past holidays using the perfect tense, countries, destinations, etc
- Location: Online
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 5
- Start Course: 07/23/2018
- Certificate: No